On arrival all children are welcomed to the hotel for their little holiday with a small party bag and a treat.
We are straight across the road from the Peoples Park which has extensive playing areas for children of all ages, large green areas for kicking football or playing rounders, nice water feature with paths to stroll around.
Look no further for Waterford Family Hotels.
Local Activities For Children
- The Viking Triangle is the new historic quarter only 5 miutes walk from the hotel which includes the House of Waterford Crystal, Bishops Palace, The Medieval Museum and Regindals Tower which will bring you and your family back in time and is an enjoyable experience.
- Beaches The fantastic beaches of Tramore, Dunmore East and Annestown are all within a 15 minute drive.
- Crystal Sports and Leisure Centre is 10 minutes drive on the Cork road or the waves of 'Splashworld' in tramore with a wave pool and indoor slide which is great fun for all the family.
- Tramore which is 15 minutes drive has Pirates Adventure, Freedom and Oceanics Surf School, Potterypainting plus Laser Blast and Run Amuck has something for all the family.
- Copper Coast Mini Farm in Fenor features a pet farm which is a worthwhile 30 minute drive down the coast road.
- The Commeragh Mountains and the Copper Coast Geo Park are both within driving distance and are a both fabulous no expense visitor attactions of the county.
- Kilcohan Park Greyhound Stadium Every Friday and Saturday night you can enjoy The Experience of a Night at the Dogs and there are family discounts availabe - check out details on
- Hawkeye Falconry Experience the Ancient Sport of Kings
- Waterford Walks Selection of Walks throughout Waterford City and County
- Suir Valley Railway A period carraige taking in the wonderful panoramic views of the River Suir